- Railway Transport Safety Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia [Uradni list RS], No 30/18 and 54/21).
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2018/545 of 4 April 2018 establishing practical arrangements for the railway vehicle authorisation and railway vehicle type authorisation process pursuant to Directive (EU) 2016/797 of the European Parliament and of the Council (OJ L 90, 06.04.2018) (hereinafter: Regulation (EU) 2018/545).
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2019/250 of 12 February 2019 on the templates for ‘EC’ declarations and certificates for railway interoperability constituents and subsystems, on the model of declaration of conformity to an authorised railway vehicle type and on the ‘EC’ verification procedures for subsystems in accordance with Directive (EU) 2016/797 of the European Parliament and of the Council and repealing Commission Regulation (EU) No 201/2011 (OJ L 42, 13.02.2019).
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2018/764 of 2 May 2018 on the fees and charges payable to the European Union Agency for Railways and their conditions of payment (OJ L 129, 25.05.2018).
- Commission Implementing Decision of 4 October 2011 on the European register of authorised types of railway vehicles (2011/665/EU).
With regard to the above regulations, before submitting an application, it is also necessary to read the content of the documents published by ERA on its website under ERA>>Applicants>>Applications for vehicle (type) authorisations (Guidelines for vehicle authorisation procedures, User Guide for applicants, etc.).